Former beauty industry publicist. Years of experience behind the scenes with cosmetics manufactures, wholesalers and the medical aesthetics industry. Today, I work with exciting industry manufacturers and vendors to bring the best of the best to consumers. I am not endorsing any products or services on my blog. My main objective is to educate consumers on products and services that i have either personally experienced or researched.
The Truth about Anti-Aging Treatments and Products
Welcome to my Blog.
Calling all Baby-boomers.... and beauty addicts.
As a Baby-boomer and an insider in the world of beauty, I believe it is vital to really understand what your dollar is buying, whether your are buying skin care products or having cosmetic surgery/treatments.
There are so many products, treatments and services claiming to reverse the signs of aging. Peptides? Organic? Laser? Fraxel? Chemical Peels? Microdermabrasion? Smart Lipo?
The list is long....
Do they really work? Where is your money best spent? Should you be buying your skin care products from a department store, spa or your doctor's office? What is the difference? Is is worth the money to have laser treatments? Fraxel? How do we get rid of those age spots? What is new in world of medical aesthetics?
Today's market is full of products and services claiming to turn back time. It can be very confusing.
After leaving the world of Beauty PR, I still am a beauty addict and love this industry. I hope I can shed some light on all the confusion and broaden your scope of knowledge so you can make informative decisions. Enjoy my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment